Vehicular traffic was disrupted in several areas of central, south and north Kolkata, resulting in traffic snarls
This comes after Eithad Airways, which owns 24 per cent stake in Jet, did not submit Expression of Interest (EOIs) for the stake sale in the bankrupt airline
Delhi AIIMS fire: 22 fire tenders have rushed to the AIIMS hospital to douse the fire. The fire started at a building near the Emergency Ward of the hospital
This year, in February, the search for "best toilet paper in the world," was throwing Pakistan's national flag as a result on the search engine.
Imran Khan said, "It was for the first time in over five decades that the "world's highest diplomatic forum" had taken up the issue of Kashmir"
The two leaders jointly inaugurated the Ground Earth Station and SATCOM network, developed with assistance from ISRO for utilization of South Asia Satellite in Bhutan
Renault Triber: Expectations are rife that Triber will roll out with a price tag ranging between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 7.5 lakh (ex-showroom)
Total benefit to this corporate client from these two judgments will run into thousands of crores, Dave alleges.
People at various U.S. airports posted videos on social media sites of lengthy lines at processing checkpoints and several airports warned of extensive delays.
- Ahmedabad-bound IndiGo flight returns to Mumbai airport after engine snag
- Rain batters Kolkata, cripples normal life
- Punjab & Sind Bank cuts MCLR by up to 20 basis points
- Jet Airways creditors' claims shoot up to over Rs 30,000 crore
- PM Modi holds talks with Bhutanese counterpart as two countries sign 10 MoUs
- Facebook failed to warn users of known risks before 2018 breach: court filing
- OnePlus CEO Pete Lau confirms another 5G phone in 2019
- PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update brings new Infection mode, character system, treasure hunt and more
- Xiaomi continues to rule smartphone market; Samsung registers 16% growth
- Chandrayaan-2 leaves earth's orbit, moves towards moon: ISRO